best experience for you
Design Group (“we”, “us”, “our”) refers to the collection of companies that are owned by Design Group. Trading as the following businesses;
The trustee for The Design Sheet Metal Unit Trust
Trading as “Design Sheetmetal Pty Ltd” (ABN 15 242 636 003)
The trustee for The Designer Panel Systems Unit Trust
Trading as “Designer Panel Systems Pty Ltd” (ABN 90 122 018 283)
Form2000 Sheetmetal Pty Ltd
Trading as “Form2000” (ABN 43 067 918 987)
The Trustee for Britannia Metal Unit Trust
Trading as “Britannia Metal Industries” (ABN 24 815 806 828)
- The type of information that we will collect from you will be dependent on the circumstances to which the information was collected and for what purpose. This may include but is not limited to the following: Full Legal Name, Date of Birth, Contact Details (Current/Previous residential and postal address, telephone numbers, email address), Current and previous occupations and information that may be required for recruitment purposes including but not limited to evidence of qualifications, legal documents, Details of shareholdings, Bank account and credit card details, Information on prior dealings that you may have had with another company within Design Group or one of our suppliers, Statistical information on the use of our websites such as date and time of visits, frequency, heat mapping and IP address
- The way in which we collect sensitive information varies from the below: Websites, Enquiries over the phone and online, Social Media, Advertisements and competitions, Referrals, Orders and quotes for products and services, Customer Services, Complaints handling, Recruitment, Credit checks and Assessments, Research and Surveys, Debt recovery
- The information that we collect may be used to produce and fulfil orders and services, notifications of changes in business and products, recruitment, complaints, credit checks, debt recovery actions, workers compensation and Fair Work provisions. Moreover, this information may be used by any external agencies that may be handling our IT or UX aspects of the business including but not limited to website design and handling, marketing and reporting.
- Due to the nature of our business, information may be collected and processed at one of our facilities which are located in India for fulfilment and accounts purposes. Our customers’ information may also be given to trusted partners, couriers and suppliers in order to execute and fulfil your requests and orders for our products and services.
- In most instances, if incorrect information is given to us we may not be able to perform, carry out or execute the required actions in order to fulfil your requests.
- Contact information such as an email address or phone number may be used to send out marketing materials such as promotions, offers, announcements and industry information. If at any given time, you decide that you no longer want to receive such information you may contact us directly at email@example.com or select unsubscribe on our material to be removed from the waiting list.
- Cookie technology may be present in some of our websites from time to time, this is tiny pieces of information that stores on your devices in order to elevate your site experience and moreover provide useful analytics for your future experiences. If you do not wish for this to happen, there is an option on your browser which will force it to refuse all cookies.
- If you are wanting a copy of the information that we have or are wanting to change or remove any details – please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If for any reason you have a concern or complaint regarding how your information is handled you may lodge a complaint or make an inquiry to the aforementioned email address. Generally, these types of processes will take approximately 30 days. In the case where we have done everything possible in our power to help alleviate the issue and you are yet to feel satisfied you may make a complaint to The Office of the Victorian Information Commissioner (OVIC).
- We reserve the right to amend or change anything on this policy at any given time, if your information was collected during a time to which the policy has now been changed you will be notified. We recommend that you keep a copy of this.